Have you passed the 10th standard? Are you interested in pursuing a career in hotel management?
You chose right! With hotel management, the sky is the limit!
In India, the travel and tourism sector is growing at a rapid pace. Did you know? Travel and tourism is the 21st century’s fastest-growing industry!
The minimum qualification required for a Hotel Management course is just the 10th standard!
A diploma in hotel management after 10th standard lays a foundation for aspirants who want a career in hospitality.
While Diploma programs help you get good entry-level jobs, a good Bachelor’s Degree program can boost your career prospects!
The hospitality industry is a glamorous industry with lots of job opportunities!
Join Chennais Amirta after completing your 10th grade!
Courses you can opt for after 10th Grade
- Diploma in Catering and Hotel Administration (3 Years)
- Professional Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Science (3 Years)
- Executive Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Science (3 Years)
- Diploma in Hotel Operations (3 Years)
- Diploma in Food Production (3 Years)
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery (3 Years)
- Diploma in Bartending (3 Years)
Courses you can opt for after 12th Grade
- B.Sc. Catering and Hotel Administration
- B.Sc. Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Hospitality & Catering
- BMS Hospitality & Tourism
Based on your eligibility and interests, we can suggest the right course to help you secure a successful career!
Hotel management is one of the most sought-after courses due to the wide array of job opportunities available in India and abroad.
Still at the crossroads on which direction to go? Here’s a list of hotel management job opportunities you can choose from!
- Star Hotels & Resorts
- Club Management
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management
- Hospital administration and catering
- Hospitality services in various MNCs
- Catering departments of railways, banks, armed forces, shipping companies, and more
- Hotels and catering institutes (trainee/ marketing or sales executive)
Want a solid career that offers stability and growth? Choose Hotel Management!