Have you completed the 10th standard and wish to get into food production? A one-year course in food production is where you get to understand the entire process of converting raw materials into food!
Here’s the perfect course for you: Diploma in Food Production (1 Year)
Choose Diploma in Food Production as a gateway into food production! Completing a diploma is highly valuable to employers. Recent research has proven that 78% of Diploma holders are employed after training and were able to find work after their studies exceeded the number of jobs found by Bachelor degree graduates.
What’s special about the course at Chennais Amirta?
- Practical-oriented learning
- Basics & Advance Food Production Operations that equip students to become culinary artists
- Key subjects include cookery, kitchen hygiene, food safety & food costing
- Training provided in 4 Star & 5 Star Hotels and Fine Dining Restaurants
- No need to memorize. Skill-oriented courses.
- Faculties with vast industry experience
- Guest lecturers by Hoteliers from prime properties every week
Front Line Executive / Field Sales Executive – Food Processing, Production Supervisor, Marketing Manager -Food Processing.
Job opportunity areas include food processing industries, research laboratories, hotels, soft drink factories, rice mills, hospitality industry, packaging industries, manufacturing industries, and distilleries. Work in research laboratories or R&D sectors to develop new products, test current ones and control the food quality.
Scope of Higher Studies
Students can opt for Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree course to gain advanced knowledge on the subject.
About the Course
- Food production focuses on culinary skills, food principles, nutrition, sanitation, and hospitality management.
- Develops the basic skills of the students
- Communication sessions, interview preparation, and soft skills are incorporated in the syllabus
- Apart from the core subjects, there are other subjects that either assist in understanding the core subjects or help in developing the skills and knowledge of the students.
- All the non-core subjects act as supplements to expand the managerial ability of the students.
Food production professionals are employed across the world in fast-food restaurants, cafeterias, schools, hospitals, government agencies, farms, and more. Training typically focuses on food and preparation, while advanced studies get the students ready for supervisory positions. Chennais Amirta equips the students with the essential requirements and professional skills in culinary for commercial food production operations. The course provides the first step for establishing a career in the catering business or working in the F&B industry.
Choose Food Production at Chennais Amirta and become job-ready!