Diplomas make you job-ready, faster. For students interested in the hospitality industry, a Diploma course will lay the groundwork for future employment. Have you completed 10th standard and passionate about becoming a hotel management professional?
Here’s the perfect course for you: Professional Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Science (3 Years)
The skill shortage in India ensures that what you learn from completing a diploma is highly valuable to employers. Recent research has proven that 78% of Diploma holders are employed after training and were able to find work after their studies exceeded the number of jobs found by Bachelor degree graduates.
What’s special about the course at Chennais Amirta?
The course is for students who want to start a professional course as soon as completing 1oth standard.
- Designed for students without a hospitality degree/relevant experience
- No need to memorize. Skill-oriented courses.
- Culinary lab, bakery lab, restaurant lab, carving class
- A six-month professional internship
- Hotel visits to top star hotels to gain real-time exposure
- Best internship opportunities in 5-star hotels
- Suitable to get jobs in the hospitality, travel, and tourism industries
- Students get placed in star hotels
- Option for part-time jobs after the first semester
- Student referral programs
- Faculties with vast industry experience
- Guest lecturers by Hoteliers from prime properties every week
- Bi-weekly Competitions
- Students get exposure through inter-college, national and international competitions
- Best Internship Opportunities at 5 Star Hotels in India & Abroad
Job opportunities include – hospitality executive, field supervisor, marketing manager, catering officer, catering supervisor/ assistant, cabin crew, travel/tour manager, front office staff, resort manager, customer service officer, accounts manager, HR manager, housekeeping staff, and more.
Scope of Higher Studies
Students can opt for Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree course to gain advanced knowledge in the subject.
About the Course
- Develops the basic skills of the students
- Communication sessions, interview preparation, and soft skills are incorporated in the syllabus
- Four core subjects in the course – Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage Service, and Food & Beverage Production. The core subjects have two parts: theory and practical.
- Apart from the core subjects mentioned above, there are other subjects as well. These subjects either assist in understanding the core subjects or help in developing the skills and knowledge of the students.
- Some of these subjects include Hospitality Communication, Food Science and Nutrition, Computer Application in Hotels, French as Foreign Languages, Personality Development, Human Resource Management, Marketing of Hospitality Services, Hospitality Law, Entrepreneurship, and Hotel Accounting, etc.
- All the non-core subjects act as supplements to expand the managerial ability of the students.
- Culinary skill development programs like bartending, fruit and vegetable carving, flaring are taught as add-ons.
Don’t spend the years only on staring at textbooks. Instead of focusing on theory-based knowledge, with Chennais Amirta’s practical classes, you get the best practical training and hands-on experience. Understand the skills you need while allowing you to put these skills into practice while you study. Once you are qualified, you will feel confident to apply your knowledge and capabilities in an interview and on the job.Customize your educational journey and take ownership of your learning with a Professional Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Science at Chennais Amirta.